Click here to view an emptying video.
- 1. The lifting chain is attached to the metal ring on top of the lid.
- 2. The liner is lifted and positioned over the collection vehicle.
- 3. The trigger mechanism is released to open the bottom of the liner and waste falls neatly into the truck.
- 4. When the liner is empty, the bottom is closed and put back into the container.
This emptying method offers some key benefits not available from
- Molok® containers can be located behind shrubs, a curb, sidewalk or fence.
- Molok® containers can be in tight spaces, because the collection vehicle
does not have to approach it from any specific direction (see space requirements).
- The Molok® container, its user lid and surroundings stay clean, as there is no
dripping, spilling or waste.