Molok® containers are emptied through the bottom of the reusable lifting liner, using a hydraulic arm.
|Click here to view an emptying video.
This emptying method offers some key benefits not available from
Product development at Molok Ltd. has always been based on continuous improvement and innovative solutions since the company was established in 1991 in Finland.
The management system at Molok Ltd. is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified.
- ISO 9001: Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001: Occupational Health & Safety Management System
The warranty period is two (2) years for the lifting bag and lid, and ten (10) years for the main well, effective from the date of delivery.
Click here to view the warranty.
Molok® prides itself with its safety features:
- The aboveground height exceeds the safe railing height of 900 mm.
- This ‘railing’ remains in place at all times, even during the emptying process.
- No open pit is ever exposed to the public.
- Greater capacity and longer intervals between emptying decreases truck traffic and risk of accidents.
- Emptying is safe and ergonomic, decreasing health risks for collection staff.
- The polyethylene container is water-tight and leak proof, making it safe to use in areas with a high water table or that are flood prone.
- Molok® containers have been tested for fire and explosions, with positive results.